viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

The last one..


Finally!!
Today is an historic day, because is my last blog for now.
Y need say, all those blogs helped to me to can write and express my ideas in english a little better, but now is still difficult to me can write or talk fluent. But, with effort someday I can to achieve. To write is not my virtue. However I have to recognize to do blogs is useful to express, better, things that I think, because with doing that we have time to write and we can think better what things we will put in a sentence. In my case, that doesn’t mean what my grammar is OK, because I know it is awful, but I try!.
Now, if any ask to me if all this work (do blogs) was enjoyable I will say “NO, because I’m a little lazy!” ajajaja… but is true, do this kind of stuff is not an enjoyable thing to me. I like to do other things! , like move! , like sports! ajajaja.
I think, if we will have more classes with oral exercises we can learn better English, not do only blogs, because that is a little monotonous, and for me things monotonous are things bored. But, I insist, do blogs is very useful to practice the language and grammar, but combined with other styles of teching.
To finish I want say: do things that you don’t want to do also is useful in some extent!.

1 comentario: